Football season is almost over, and there’s only one thing that can take its place…
Another Wii Bowling League® is starting – this time kids can join, too.
- Bowl a series (3 games) prior to midnight, February 8. This will be used to place people on evenly-matched teams.
- Submit your name & total by adding a comment to this post.
- Be committed to bowling somewhat regularly (hopefully weekly).
I will try to evenly distribute high rollers and low rollers throughout the teams. I’m not sure how many teams we’ll have – it depends on how many sign up.
Families are encouraged to bowl together, but now the person you’re bowling with could be part of the competition. Feel free to review the rules (but they haven’t been updated since the first league, so some items are out of date).
The league will run for 4 weeks. All scores count; we’re not dropping the lowest this time.
- Bowl your “placement series” and post your results by Feb 8
- Optional get-together at our house either Sat, Feb 7 or Sun, Feb 8 (depending on which works better for the majority of people) so people can get to know each other
- Teams announced Feb 9 or sometime close to then
- Week 1 ends Feb 15
- Week 2 ends Feb 22
- Week 3 ends Mar 1
- Week 4 ends Mar 8
If you can’t bowl during a certain week, you need to bowl ahead of time. Late scores are not permitted. With vacations, I know this makes things difficult.
Bonus points for comments will not be awarded – it was too much of a pain calculating that each week. I’m still hoping to award bonus points for other minor competitions similar to what I did last league. But smack talk is always encouraged.
If’ you’re participating, bowl your “placement series” and comment below. If you can attend either Feb 7 or Feb 8, feel free to note that as well.
edited by Andrew 1/29/2009 @ 4:16pm