- Can someone else sign me up for a workshop?
- No. Your account is your personal file protected by your own email address and password.
- How much does it cost to use MyWorkshops?
- Creating a personal account on MyWorkshops is free. If you are an organization interested in using MyWorkshops for conducting online event registrations, please contact FislerData, LLC for a price quote.
- Once I register, can I cancel my registration?
- Yes. Please follow these steps.
1. Log in
2. Click on "My Workshops" in the left column (directly below your name)
3. Your list of events will be displayed. A "withdraw" link displays below each of your events. Use this link to remove yourself from the event.
- What is FislerData and how is it connected to MyWorkshops?
- FislerData, LLC is the creator and provider of MyWorkshops. FislerData provides the website on which MyWorkshops events are posted. Non-affiliated organizations and educational institutions use MyWorkshops to post upcoming events to that participants can quickly and easily register.
- Who has access to my personal information?
- Only the event organizer(s) and FislerData, LLC (creator and host of MyWorkshops) have access to your account information. FislerData, LLC will not rent or sell any of your information to any other party. We promise.
- Why didn't I receive a confirmation email/reminder from MyWorkshops?
- There are several possible reasons why you did not receive a confirmation email from MyWokshops.
1. Your email address is out-of-date due to a change in employer, email address, or name. If this is the case, please be sure to update your email address in the "account options."
2. The email was incorrectly marked as junk mail (spam) by your internet service provider.
3. The email went into your junk mail folder.
- Why do I need to "join" (register) MyWorkshops?
- You only need to register for MyWorkshops once. After that, all you need to do is login with your email address and password. Your information is securely saved so that you can quickly register for an event without re-entering all of your personal data each time. MyWorkshops keeps a record of all events in which you have previously participated so that you can look back at your staff development records.